Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FOUND BUT STILL SCATTERED

Well Message 1 has been found. I don't know how to move it to this location. Any suggestions are most welcome. Just feel free to jump right in there.
Friday is the big day we have all been counting down to. We may finally find out who Kumkwat (getting bigger--baby notes say size of a green pepper) really is. Mae & Ian's I.D. really grabs my attention (imvillanueva). Can't you just picture this baby (looks like a baby) Hulk standing under a banner reading "I M Villanueva!"? I guess the image would be like a baby sumo wrestler in diapers. Cracks me up every time I think of it. At least Mae is doing well.
Miss Emma is almost 9 mos. old! I understand from Kev & Joe she is really a "hot potato". Just can't keep up with this gal. I had all my grandkitties and granddogs and then came Emma. The kids gave me a picture of her up held arm with her index finger pointing skyward letting all know she is NUMERO UNO!
Country Days are over. Now is the church's picnic. I hope the weather is better. It was sooo hot and humid. Weather people say this week should be in the 80s...sure hope so. Nothing more to share so I'll sign off with a Mr. Spock's \\// Live long and prosper. ; o )

1 comment:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

star trek's for nerds.....nerd

kevin