Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LOST IN BLOG

I seem to have gotten myself lost in "internet space". When I opened this blog, I had composed a message. I felt proud of having navigated this far. I was standing on the high dive, ready to make my move to join my children in the adventure of "blogging"! Words can't really express my thoughts when I navigated to my blog and there was no message posted. At first I just stared at this 70's wallpaper of varigated beige and green dots. My mind incapable of understanding how my message got lost. Of course there were "no postings". There was no message!
Coming from the era of paper, postage stamps, books, etc. this experience left me with unrealistic frustration. Before PCs and Laptops, one would engage in moving things as you searched for the missing message. You'd mutter to anyone who cared to listen, "Where is the blasted thing!" "It has to be mixed up in here somewhere!" The natural instinct is to move your hands towards the screen as you are thinking it must be underneath ... . Sorry. Computer screens do not allow you to manually flip them. Matter of fact the machine is quite sensitive to such manhandling.
Idea!! Call in the experts before I accidently erase this message. I'll see if Mae is home. Love to all.

1 comment:

Mae said...

Hi Mom! At least this one seems to have gotten posted OK. Hope you're feeling less frustrated.
love - Mae