Monday, June 30, 2008

DON'T I HAVE A SWEET DAUGHTER?

Honey you can "high jack" me anytime! As usual I am doing this blog business with (I think) wishful knowledge. That is to say, almost none. Before I forget Paul's son is receiving a new kidney from his mother-in-law on July 10th so keep them in your prayers and ask anybody else to pray to. Thank you so much for putting my granddaughter's picture in there for me. I love you too, mom..........

2 comments:

Cortney and Dave said...

Hi Mom! Nice picture of Mae & Ian's baby girl:) The best we did was put a pink rattle to save place until we get a "real picture" of the new little one! Anyway, we wanted you to know that we have officially become bloggers as well! So now we can bug each other more often via the internet:) We have so much more time to do that now that we live in Plankinton, SD. Our Blog address is daveandcort.blogspot.com. Hope all is well! Sending our love, Dave and Cort

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I found your blog. I had been going to the other one that had the single post. ( must be the one you lost) Hope all is well and we'll see you soon!