David & Cort have arrived safely in Plankinton, South Dakota. Dave got a really good job offer and Cort will finish her masters degree at SDU in Sioux Falls.
Mandy, Emma, & Kevin have sold their house and I understand they will be moving in a new appartment complex. I'm not sure if in south Springfield or a bit north of their.
Jill is home from Church Camp. When I was talking to Joe Sunday night I asked if Jill had gotten home ok. He said she was suppose to be coming in on Monday. "At least she better, she's suppose to work". They won't move from Ft. Cambell until he finishes his internship in Jan (?).
Mae, Baby Girl, & Ian will be moving to Witchata around the middle of July. The pictures of their new house are really nice. (The pictures of Baby Girl aka Kumkwat are alot prettier)
Gen is staying in South Miami Beach for the present. Let's pray the hurricane season will be nice to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice updates on all the children mom! If people are too busy to blog at least I know I can count on you to keep us updated! Love you! Dave & Cort
Post a Comment