Folks, I am still failing to move Baby Girl on to the "Beautiful Girls". I am really upset about not having knowledge/technique/whatever so you can see Baby Girl (aka Kumkwat). If you have any instructions or suggestions please let me know! If you haven't guessed by now, I am not very computer friendly. And this latest deal is starting to burn my beans! Mae & Ian's little girl is so sweet -- I want to share her picture.
On a totally different trail......... I have watched a couple of the "Monsterquest" programs. One dealt with people seeing what appears to be a "black mountain lion" or some such creature. The experts final analysis is people are (of course) "over reacting, just an unusually large regular cat, etc, etc..." Well folks, I was scanning the news page and there was a heading of "Black Cat Turns Out To Be A Panther" What do ya know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment